Condominium and HOA Management
Our accounting staff consists of Jasmine Downs, bookkeeper, and Jennifer Brandenberger CPA. We utilize an industry specific software system (Property Boss) to keep complete, accurate records of every receipt and disbursement that affects your property.
- You can easily access your account online at any time utilizing our Owner’s Portal.
- The accounting system provides a wide range of reports. The actual expenditures are compared to the budget on a monthly basis and reviewed with the Board of Directors.
- During the budget preparation process, replacement reserves are analyzed and this information is presented to the Board of Directors for evaluation. Each month the financial report is presented to the Board of Directors with a narrative explanation of balance sheet items and a discussion of income statement items which fluctuate from the budget.
- Convenient monthly statements simplify the job of tax preparation.
- Copies of all work orders and receipts are digitally scanned and saved. If you request a copy of a specific work order or receipt we can email a digital copy directly to you.
Financial Services Include
- Monthly statements
- Preparation of annual budget
- Collection of annual dues
- Payment of invoices
- Cash reconciliations
- Assistance with investments
- Establish checking and savings accounts
- Assistance with bank financing
- Ordering and mailing of payment coupons
- Processing of insurance claims
- Payroll administration
- Collection of special assessments
- Replacement reserve analysis
- Thorough and comprehensive documentation is a key ingredient to superior property management. It prevents confusion and gives everyone involved a clear understanding of what is expected. Written documentation is used to screen and lease, inspect and maintain the condition of your property. Pertinent financial information is also mailed to you.
- The Property Management contract defines our working relationship with property owners. It details the obligations and responsibilities of both parties.
- Properties are meticulously inspected. The appearance and physical condition of your property are well documented and a Property Condition Report is kept on file for comparison use when needed.
Maintenance & Inspections
- Our Community Association Managers perform proficient and regular inspections of the association’s property, amenities and assets to efficiently implement and administer preventative maintenance programs. In addition to managing the physical aspects of the community, the property manager also manages the supervision of on-site employees and third-party contractors.
- Work is charged on an hourly basis or by written bid. Sandpoint Property Management is a licensed general contractor and is covered by workman’s compensation and liability insurance. All subcontractors provide proof of licensing and insurance that is reviewed and filed at SPM prior to performing maintenance.
- We also closely control and supervise our maintenance work. We know how much repairs should cost and how long they should take to complete.
- Regular maintenance is vital for preserving the value of your property. We protect the value of your investment by helping to professionally maintain your property.
- Sandpoint Property Management offers complete and professional repair services at competitive prices. We pride ourselves on our reliable and quality service. Our staff and subcontractors are competent, helpful and friendly.
Maintenance Services Include
- Digital inspection reports
- Supervision of personnel
- Preventive maintenance programs
- Work order system for service requests
- Bid review for major repairs
- Evaluation of major building components
- Negotiation of service contracts
- Sandpoint Property Management Inc. is a locally owned and operated full service professional management company. We provide our communities with facilities management, financial management and administration services. A professionally trained team will be partnered with your community to address your individual and association needs.
- Sandpoint Property Management Inc. employs experienced Community Association Managers. Property managers are accessible for emergency service twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- The professional staff at Sandpoint Property Management is dedicated to providing superior service. We serve our clients by listening, acknowledging their goals and meeting or exceeding their expectations. We would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to answer any questions and further discuss our services.